- Help Our Local Youth Get in the Game, Enjoy the Game and Stay in the Game
- Strengthen our Children's & our Community's Future Through Safe & Positive Youth Sports Involvement for Every Youth!
- Help Southern Nevada Youth Get Active and Stay Active in Sports
- Help Parents & Coaches to Provide Athletes a Fun & Positive Experience
- Help Spread Awareness of Youth Sports Safety Issues in an Effort to Prevent Them
- Provide an Outlet of Information on Everything Youth Sports in Southern Nevada
We are parents, coaches, teachers, former athletes, business leaders and members of the community who strive for a safer and more positive sports experience for our local youth! We are a multifaceted organization that is dedicated to improving all aspects of youth sports in the Las Vegas area. We provide several free or low-cost programs that are geared towards at-risk or disadvantaged youth but are always open to ALL YOUTH, regardless of financial standing.
- Sports Registration & Equipment Assistance
- Youth Sports Introduction & Development
- Youth Coach Development & Certification
- Sports Safety Awareness
- Positive Sports Tools
- News and Information on Local Youth Sports
- Recognition of Youth Athlete's and Coaches for Their Dedication to Not Only Sports but Academics & the Community as Well
Our philosophy at The LVSportz Foundation is that a positive youth sports experience can help to form a child's core life values at an early age which can help to pave the way for the future of our community. These core life values often impact our children's future success and our future as a community: Commitment, Discipline, Work Ethic, Teamwork, Time Management, Communication, Leadership and Physical Fitness are just eight of the many proven vital life skill areas that are the most important and significant impacts of youth sports participation. However, unless those core values are taught right, with the future of the child and the community in mind, their experience can result in the opposite effect.
Many benefits can be lost due to improper introduction and development. An increase in youth sports injuries and burnout due to early single sport specialization coupled with negative experiences due to overzealous parents and coaches is attributing to a 70% dropout rate of youth athletes by the time they reach high school. Our goal is to offer children and their parents an opportunity to experience different sports without risking the cost of lost money from registration and equipment fees if the child doesn’t like the sport or if the child may be interested in the sport but is fearful to make a commitment to a sport they may not understand.
Positive Youth sports can help to strengthen our community by bringing families together and positively impacts our local economy through a number of aspects.
We have created several programs to help us in accomplishing our goals and we are constantly coming up with new and innovative ideas to Inform, Educate, & Assist our great community of Southern Nevada! We all need to come together for the betterment of our children and our community through Youth Sports!
Stay Up-To-Date! Get the Latest News Right in Your Inbox:
"Your Company Here"
"Your Company Here"