Helping Southern Nevada Youth
GET IN THE GAME, ENJOY THE GAME, STAY IN THE GAME!
We're a multifaceted Las Vegas Non-Profit organization that aims to help every local Get in the Game, Enjoy the Game & Stay in the Game! We want to help strengthen our community's future through Positive youth sports participation for every youth today! We also provide unparralled access information on the local happenings and accomplishments from within the local sports community!
- Provide parents and children with the information on the benefits of organized sports and how to properly introduce them to sports and develop overall athletes.
- Provide screening, training and certification of youth sports coaches. To include mandatory background checks every two years; training and certification in CPR, AED, Basic First Aid every two years; Instruction in coaching youth, mentoring youth and positive coaching; Training in the awareness of and the recognition and prevention of sports safety issues; Reporting and non-biased reviews and discipline for coaches bad behavior.
- Provide positive and safe sports (PASS) training to parents and their children. Training to include: CPR/AED training for parents and youth ages 10 and older; the awareness of and recognition and prevention of sports safety issues; Positive Sports Parenting for parents; Positive Athlete tips for children.
- Provide Leagues & Teams Access to Automated External Defibrillators (AED’s). Through affordable and hassle free means.
- Work with local Medical Professionals to Provide Affordable Pre-Participation Physicals. To include: complete child and family medical history; Baseline ImPACT testing; ECG; and Limited Echocardiogram or MRI’s of the heart.
- Provide Access to Sports Related Activity and Mentoring for Underprivileged Youth, At-Risk Youth and Youth from Families Struggling Through Financial Difficulties.
- Provide Incentives for Youth Sports Coaches & Athletes to be their best on and off the field through awards and recognition of accomplishments.
- Provide a single source of information on local youth sports happenings to encourage easier access to sports registrations, tryouts and camps & clinics.
SO NOW WHAT?
- Visit Our Get in the Game Section to find out more about why your kids should play sports, how to find the right sports program for your child and more!
- Check out our PROGRAMS to find information on our upcoming free youth sports clinics, our registration and equipment assistance program, our youth sports coach development and certification program and more...
- Visit Our P.A.S.S. Section to help you make the most of your experience
- Find A League, Team or Camp/Clinic in Our Sports Connection Section